Re: ATM with WinXP?

ATM Lite 4.1.x works perfectly fine under Windows 2000 and
Windows XP. HOWEVER, the only reason why you would need
ATM Lite would be for support of Multiple Master font instances
under Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Otherwise, those versions
of Windows natively support installation, display, and printing
with Type 1 fonts. ATM Lite does NOT support font management,
i.e., grouping fonts as well as temporary enabling and disabling
of fonts or groups of fonts. For Windows 2000 or XP, you would
need to upgrade to ATM Deluxe 4.1 for that functionality. For
users of any ATM Deluxe 4.0 version, you can order an upgrade
to ATM Deluxe 4.1 via a call to Adobe Customer Support (NOT
Adobe Technical Support).

        - Dov