ANN: DocFrame v1.1 now shipping

DocFrame v1.1 Released

Scriptorium Publishing announces the release of DocFrame version 1.1
(http://www.scriptorium.com/docframe). This release includes support for
several new features:

* Context-sensitive help in HTML Help transformation
* Alternate text for graphics
* FrameMaker hypertext markers (message URL)
* Easier customization of navigation bars

We also buffed and scrubbed the XSL transformation files, and we updated
and expanded the documentation. DocFrame Developer includes everything that
you need to set up a structured environment today. We've extended our
special pricing on DocFrame Developer: you can buy it for $995, but this is
a limited-time offer. With this special introductory offer, support and
maintenance are free for one year. For more information, see the pricing
page (http://www.scriptorium.com/docframe/pricing.html), or contact Matthew
Arnold at +919-481-2701, ext. 105.

DocFrame Author is priced at $499 and is available in five- and ten-license
packages. For more information, see the pricing page.

If you've already purchased DocFrame, you should receive your version 1.1
upgrade in the next two weeks.

We have updated our DocFrame white paper, Implementing Structured Authoring
in FrameMaker 7: http://www.scriptorium.com/docframe/docframe.pdf (PDF,
500K). The paper describes a DocFrame-based implementation and compares it
to other solutions.