Re: Fixing condition text mess

Ed, I second Rick's suggestion of using FrameScript and add that if you
don't already know FrameScript you can either purchase Rick Quatro's
FrameScript Crash Course (http://www.frameexpert.com/) or contract with
Rick to build a quick script for you. His rates are extremely reasonable
and you will look like a hero when you fix all of your books in under an
hour! I am simply a very satisfied customer.

Regards,

Carol

At 04:24 PM 4/16/2003 -0500, Rick Henkel wrote:
>Have you looked into FrameScript?
>
>Rick

Carol J. Elkins         A Written Word
Technical writing, indexing, & editing