Re: Scratch Volume is Full Error

What Distiller is warning you of is its perception that the disk
volume that has your TEMP directory (as defined under Windows)
is almost out of space. Depending upon the size and complexity of
the document you are printing and distilling, the disk space you
need in the TEMP directory might be quite considerable. If you
are simultaneously running FrameMaker and other applications, they
are also making significant use of the space on that volume.
One thing you should often check is to make sure that "doggie-droppings"
aren't left in the TEMP directory after a program terminates. In other
words, for better or worse some applications (alas, including
FrameMaker unfortunately) will leave some of those temporary files
in TEMP file after either terminating or crashing. After rebooting
your computer, it may be well worth it to clean all regular files
out of the TEMP directory before starting up applications anew!

        - Dov