Re: Bug when cancelling print to distiller print drive (FM7)

Carla,

There is absolutely nothing in FrameMaker, Acrobat, or
even the PostScript driver that can cause Windows 2000 to
reboot since all that code runs in a protected context.
You might want to check whether you have the latest
Windows 2000 service pack and updates installed on your
system since such a reboot can only be caused by a bug
in a low-level system driver or service.

        - Dov