RE: Imposition add ins

I'll confirm that Quite Imposing and Quite Imposing Plus are
absolute "no-brainers" in terms of reasonable cost PDF-based
imposition functions. And the functions that can be handled by
Quite Imposing Plus are certainly non-trivial. I've very successfully
imposed books for four color offset printing composed of multiple
signatures with Quite Imposing Plus very quickly and efficiently.
The author of these plug-ins, Aandi Inston of Quite Software,
produces some of the best, reliable software that I have seen in
a long time and in exceptionally responsive when any problem is
encountered by a user. These Acrobat plug-ins as well as a few
others he offers are available for both Mac and Windows!

There is also another Acrobat plug-in that offers similar
functionality. It is called PDF Snake. Available only for Windows,
more information is available at <http://www.pdfsnake.com/>.

        - Dov