RE: Structured Questions

At 08:58 AM 4/2/03 -0500, Mitchell, Sue wrote:

maybe I didn't explain my situation properly because your suggestion did not work like I had hoped... In our xml files, some graphics have a dpi specified and some don't. What I would like to happen is to have the dpi for those graphics without one specified be 96 instead of Frame's default of 72 but for those that have a value specified use it.  Is what I am wanting possible?

<<<<

Sue,
  Sure. Instead of the fm property rule I suggested before, use:

    attribute "attr"
    {
       is fm property dpi;
       implied value is "96";
    }

where, of course, you supply the actual attribute name instead of "attr".

	--Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in FrameMaker+SGML consulting and training
lprice@txstruct.com
http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505
cell phone: (510) 421-2284