Re: eps problems

Use of EPS as a graphics format in FrameMaker should be limited to
situations in which you are printing either directly to a PostScript
printer OR creating a PDF file from your FrameMaker document (via
the Acrobat Distiller printer instance, certainly NEVER PDFWriter)
and then printing to any printer from Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.
When you directly print a FrameMaker document with EPS to a non-PostScript
device, the PostScript graphic data is replaced with the FPO (for positioning
or preview only) low resolution TIFF preview header.

        - Dov