Re: Installing missing fonts in Frame

If you installed the fonts via the fonts control panel,
they should "register" with the application. You may
need to restart FrameMaker for it to see the fonts
if you installed them while FrameMaker was actually
running. FrameMaker does NOT have the concept of
a local font directory. You cannot "install" fonts in
the FrameMaker directory. You should remove those
font files from that directory.

Assuming that you do restart FrameMaker and you still
are getting a missing fonts message, exactly what font
or fonts is FrameMaker complaining about not seeing?

        - Dov