Re: What's the "dream machine" for running Frame?

It doesn't necessarily work out to 512MB for each of the
applications. Windows 2000/XP itself has a fairly high
threshold simply to run. 256MB is nice for simply booting
and running applications that don't require much memory.
Need more memory and applications running in such an environment
will thrash like crazy to disk via the system's paging file
or they will crash if there is not a large enough paging file.

I see memory as important here because the user's customers
are embedding graphics in FrameMaker documents, dramatically
increasing FrameMaker's active memory requirements.

        - Dov