OT: Towards last talk - New features in Adobe InDesign 3

From: "Dov Isaacs" <isaacs@adobe.com>
> The article was removed because it was posted in violation of
> non-disclosure agreements between Adobe Systems and third parties.
> Anyone publicly posting such material should expect a communication
> from Adobe's legal staff.

With all due respect, and admitting that I'm not a legal expert,
I seriously doubt the above would affect anyone outside the USA
not having signed an NDA concerning InDesign version 3.

If anyone wants to challenge this, please let me know:
1) What law would allow Adobe to take legal action against anyone
   (not under NDA) re-distributing already published material that
   breaches the NDA
2) How that law would have jurisdiction outside of the USA

Sorry for the off-topic post, and if you do have legal knowledge
and wish to discuss this further, *please* take it off-list in
private email with me.

(Generally speaking, I think it's a good idea for readers on both
 framers mailing lists to remember that this is an international list,
 and that users of Adobe products can be found in many countries,
 where national law always supersede Adobe's license agreements
 (if there's a conflict).)