From: owner-framers@omsys.com [mailto:owner-framers@omsys.com]On Behalf
Of Studio Smalbro
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 7:27 AM
To: framers@omsys.com
Subject: Enabling Arial Greek from Arial unicode font in Win98 ?

I need to activate Arial Greek from the Arial Unicode font on Win98 Second
Edition 4.10.2222 A but I have trouble doing so. I'd believe enabling Greek
in Regional Options was enough, but apparently not so. What else is needed?
I need to use Arial Greek for localization of some greek manuals in
FrameMaker 7.

Kind regards
Bjørn