Re: upgrading 6 to 7

> My understanding was that the patch fixed the TIFF
> issues. Feel free to send a rebuttal to the list if
> that ain't so. <g>

Well, I cannot say for sure, since I haven't witnessed the
problems myself, but others have reported issues with TIFF
images and grey boxes even after applying the patch. Below is
just a few messages from FrameUsers and Adobe's U2U Forum
(see http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.ee6b312).
There's also a thread "FM7p576 patch causes crashes when printing".

/Thomas