wanted: graphic building block, gradient filled box in FM6

I'm looking for a way to provide a user with a graphic building block for use in building some native FrameMaker graphic images. Unfortunately, FrameMaker doesn't provide a gradient fill so I need to import that element.

What I need is a simple box that has a gradient fill (solid color to white to the same solid color across the box). I can import such an object from Word, but the color is then not able to be changed. I need the fill color to be editable (preferable from the FM Graphic Fill Tool) since I need fourteen different colored boxes, and I know that somebody will want to change them later on to fourteen "better" colors.

Is there a way to bring in a such a building block that allows me to easily change the color?

Thanks.

Craig Ede
Los Jugadores Bazutadores