anchored frame annoyance

I am importing sgml in Frame using Frame 6.0 on a unix platform.  I am
using an entity to import a graphic into an anchored frame at numerous
positions throughout the document with text running around it.  The
problem I have is that the Gap property for the anchored frame is set to
6pt and this is too large.  Is there a way to set this Gap value through
read/write or formatting rules?  Or even is there a way to change the
Gap property in all anchored frame universally?

Thanks for any help

	Thomas Callan