Re: any upgrade issues from Win98 to 2000

Who is "they"? "They" are WRONG!!! You MUST, repeat MUST, do a
"clean install" of Windows 2000 to a newly formatted partition.
You then must install all applications, fonts, etc. If you use
ATM, make sure you don't install ATM 4.0 under Windows 2000.
(You only need ATM Lite 4.1 if you use Multiple Master fonts
and ATM Deluxe 4.1 if you want to add font management services).

Why you ask? Because (1) the Windows "upgrader" does not do a
thorough enough job migrating between OS versions and (2) applications
such as Acrobat install system level drivers and other components
that vary between OS versions.

        - Dov