Re: OSX?

Robert,

I am sorry if you think I have a "tone against Mac." As I
originally indicated in the posting a few days back, I have
no personal or business interest in either Microsoft or Apple.
I use both a Windows system and a Mac system. I believe that
viable competing platforms are healthy and necessary for the
industry.

And Windows users can complain equally about my bashing of
certain versions of Windows as being "buggier than an entomology
lab," "having more errors than an early NY Mets game," or being
"Type 1 font and PostScript brain-dead." I am an equal opportunity
harasser of any and all products that don't live up to expectations.
(Internally, within Adobe, I have a reputation of being quite
persistent in keeping on top of all of product groups to assure
that our products are interoperable and provide full functionality
to end users! Lee Richardson and others within Adobe can readily
vouch for that!)

With regards to the Macintosh, I as well as many other Macintosh
users look forward to the Apple delivering on the potential and
promises for MacOS X and "think different" as opposed to what
appears to be "think incompatible!"

        - Dov