Re: Font integrity problem going from Visio to FrameMaker

Karen,

Quite a few variables there ...

New OS version, new version of FrameMaker, new version of Visio, etc.

I tried to do exactly what you did (i.e., Windows 2000, FrameMaker 7, Visio
and FrameMaker documents with Stone Sans) with one exception. I have Visio 2000
(haven't had time to install all the Orrifice XP/2002 stuff on my system
yet) instead of Visio 2002.

My FrameMaker document printed (and produced PDF) like a champ, maintaining
the Stone Sans from the Visio file as Stone Sans.

        - Dov