Re: CMYK or RGB? Macintosh or Windows? How's a poor guy to upgrade?

Windows GDI may produce only RGB, but serious publishing programs
(such as those mentioned by Hedley in his initial post + the likes
of FreeHand, CorelDRAW, and Quark XPress) all output composite
CMYK and separations. The only problematic publishing programs
with regards to "missing" composite CMYK color are FrameMaker and
Microsoft Publisher. Hedley didn't have FrameMaker as a requirement.
Except for FrameMaker, this "RGB" thing just doesn't ring true!

        - Dov