Re: CMYK or RGB? Macintosh or Windows? How's a poor guy to upgrade?

Hedley,

One thing that will help even the money issue is the fact that you can get
InDesign free with the purchase of a G4 Mac. InDesign 2 is OS X native and
looks very nice on the Mac. Windows XP Profession is a very impressive OS
(in my opinion), but the Mac is still a superior graphics platform,
especially with InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop family.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
rick@frameexpert.com