From: Linda McClain [mailto:Linda.McClain@netiq.com]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 2:43 PM
To: 'framers'
Subject: adjusting ruling lines in headers/footers

hi folks

I am trying to adjust the length of a ruling line in a running header in a
set of templates I've inherited.  having trouble finding where to update the
graphic/settings.

is paragraph designer:  Advanced tab>Frame below> the right place to add the
line?

if so, should I be adjusting the length of the Single Line on the reference
page?

thanks in advance,

Linda Jackson