Re: Type 1 PS font displays but doesn't print

Unfortunately, "networked" doesn't say very much.

Are you printing via a network print queue (i.e., the jobs
are actually sent to the printer via a Windows 2000 server,
for example) or is your printer instance associated with
a TCP/IP "port". You need to look at the printer properties
under "Port" to obtain the answer to this.

        - Dov