From: "Chris Gray" <chrisg@brightmail.com>
To: "FrameMaker Discussion Forum" <framers@omsys.com>
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:07 PM
Subject: Conditional Text Question

Hi Everybody:

We are adding new conditions to one of our publications in order to
create an easy way of having multiple versions for different types of
customers.  Unfortunately, we have run into a problem of applying a new
condition to text already containing other conditions that are unrelated
to the work being done now.  Is it not possible to apply more than one
condition to text, or to apply a second condition to a condition tag
occurring within text?

Thanks.

Chris

--

Chris Gray, Sr. Technical Writer        Brightmail, Inc.
415-365-6199 voice                      301 Howard Street, Suite 1800