Re: Frame install order

(1) If you need ATM (i.e., Type 1 or OpenType support
under Windows'9x/Me/NT 4 or Multiple Master instance support
under any version of Windows), yes, install ATM first
(but not the one on the FrameMaker 6 CDROM; the FrameMaker 7
CDROM purposely does not have ATM on it such that you will
download the latest if you need it!).

(2) You should NOT attempt to use Acrobat 4.0x with
FrameMaker 7!!

(3) Acrobat 5.0.5 will properly install any and all
drivers needed. No separate driver installation required
or even desirable.

(4) FrameMaker 7 last, but don't do optional install
of Distiller 5.0.5 or it will bunneystomp on your full
Acrobat 5.0.5 installation.

        - Dov