Re: Frame install order

(1) Yes, ATM first. Make sure you download the version from
Adobe's web site. The one on the FrameMaker 6 CD will not
work correctly with the driver under Windows'9x/Me.

(2) Download and install the latest driver version.

(3) Acrobat 4.05 ... 4.0 has a tremendous number of fixes.
4.05 was a free upgrade to all registered 4.0 users.

(4) FrameMaker 6, but don't let it install the Distiller;
cancel out of that part of the installation.

        - Dov (from Graph Expo in Chicago)