FM plugins & utilities. OK, this time is really the last word!

On 24 Sep 2002 at 9:02, Stevenson, Rebecca wrote:

> [...]

The problem was that I had not included enough information about
features and platforms, that there were typos, and some of the
information was out of date. Mea culpa. I was in a hurry. Also, this
started out as a personal reference, which means that my notations
and descriptions were somewhat idiosyncratic and not likely to be
updated too frequently. Mea maxima culpa. I didn't do my research.

Oh, well.