RE: FM plugins & utilities. The last word from me

It seems that I have unintentionally stepped on a few toes when I
offered to share my list of available tools with the FrameMaker
community. It has been pointed out to me, with some justification, that
I should have contacted the vendors of the retail products before
including them in a list that was being shared with the world. For what
it's worth, I aplogize to anyone who feels that I shouldn't have been so
precipitate in publishing what is, after all, a personal reference.

Because of some pointed comments, I am now asking Shlomo,
Lester, Sean, and Jeremy to remove the document I provided them
yesterday from their web sites.

When I have the opportunity (read, yeah, I'm busy), I will give them (if
they still want it) a modified document listing only the Windows-
platform shareware and freeware utilities and plugins for FrameMaker.
That was what my document originally started out as, and I guess I
should have kept it that way instead of trying to include all the third-
party tools and applications available out there.

Again, I apologize to anyone who was offended.