Re: Shaded text within a paragraph (not in a table cell)

Hi Jane,

On the Mac, there's a Shadow character property. But Frame doesn't emulate
the Word capability you've described.

You can color characters, and put reverse type behind a dark box, but the
box doesn't dynamic resize when type length changes. (If you do decide on
the box, use an anchored frame.)

Cheers,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6