Problem with fontdisplay on UNIX

Hi framers,

I just installed a PS-Typ-1 font on UNIX (AIX 4.3.3) for FrameMaker 6.0. I
updated the fontlist file and uploaded the *.afm and *.pfb files from a PC.
Then I converted the *.pfb to *.pfa with the fmAdobePCFont program.
Now I have the strange problem, that some characters of the upper half of
the charactercodes are not correctly displayed by FrameMaker. The font uses
a fontspecific characterencoding (but it is only slightly different from
Adobe Standardencoding).
The characters are printed correctly. I have no problems with the same font
with FrameMaker 6.0 on NT 4.0.

I have no afb-Files of the font.

Any help to correct this?

Thank you