FM 6.0: Keeping words from breaking across lines (but NOT a hyphenation problem)

I have application program names that begin with a slash such as /PCSHELL,
/TCIMP and /tblsrch. I've turned hyphenation off, but the word still breaks
across a line. I've tried creating a variable, but that doesn't work either.
Is there any way to keep these names as one word so they don't break across
a line??

TIA,

Jane E. Post
jane@asconline.com