RE: Remember Missing Font Names

I am now trying different fonts, hoping that there is something that opens up on both Mac and Windows. Does anyone out there doing something similar to me, working on both Windows and Macintosh, that has a setup that they could share with me? I'd be interested in what fonts you're using and how you have FM set up on both platforms.

--
         | |  \/  |  __ \ 	Lee Creighton
         | | \  / | |__) |  SAS Statistical Instruments
    | |__| | |  | | |     	Lee.Creighton@sas.com
     \____/|_|  |_|_|    	5275R SAS Campus Drive
			 	      (919) 531-3755
	Statistical Discovery Software