Framers page online again

*** Feel free to forward this message to the FrameUsers mailing list

My Framers web page is now available online again at a new address,
after having been offline for a number of weeks:
http://w1.184.telia.com/~u18407300/  or  http://go.to/framers

I have made a few updates to the pages about myself, online forums,
archives, unavailable fonts, gray boxes, and EPS files.
More updates and additions will follow during the summer.

Please let me know of any errors, omissions, or other suggestions.

Thomas Michanek, FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF expert
Technical Writer, IAR Systems, Uppsala, Sweden
mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
http://w1.184.telia.com/~u18407300/
* *   NEW  WEB  ADDRESS  SINCE  JUNE  1   * *