Re: EDD Paragraph Formatting - Follow Up

At 03:32 PM 6/5/01 -0400, edunn@transport.bombardier.com wrote:

>The answer to my question is partially fulfilled by the File>Developer Tools>
>Show Element Context. But this shows all the context rules for each element, not
>those being applied currently.

Eric,
  Show Element Context shows all the format rules (context rules, level rules,
and all context rules) for the current element and its ancestors. It uses
arrows in the left margin to indicate which of those rules apply to the
current context.
	--Lynne

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.