Creating HTML forms in a Webworks template

Hello everybody,

I'm in the process of trying to create a template in Webworks for our manuals.  Each of our chapters begins with a set of questions and ends with a set of questions - with the answers found in and appendix.  After each question in the book there is a set of answer lines on which the student could write a brief answer.  I would like to be able to set up our HTML output so that these lines are replaced by a form field in which the student could type an answer online.  Has anyone ever set up a WebWorks macro that would do this, or does anyone have any idea how it might be done?  I would very much appreciate any ideas.

Hopefully my description is clear - let me know if I need to clarify anything.

Windows 2000 or NT 4.0
Frame 6.0
WebWorks Professional

Thanks,