Re: OT: Text to Palm

Hello Framers,

I received a couple of responses to this, but I wasn't interested in the PDF
to Palm solution. I did find a nice free tool to publish to the PalmOS
platform; it outputs other e-book formats as well. It is called Mobipocket
Publisher and it is at http://www.mobipocket.com. I successfully converted
an HTML book to be viewed on their free Mobipocket Reader. It was very easy
to use and the book came out well. I have found reading on the Palm to be a
very satisfying experience, especially since I can now publish and read
material that I am interested in.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267