RE: Windows 200 and funny characters

Make sure you have a Win 2000 print driver for your PS creation. Also,
depending on driver and PPD file, check the Printer Properties for:
-- True Type fonts to download as soft fonts
-- Font substitution table set to 'do not substitute'
-- Postscript Options set for 'portability'

...these are things I've run into after cursing at font problems in PDFs.

Jim Stauffer
Senior Technical Writer
Pacific Broadband Communications
http://www.pacificbroadband.com