Windows 200 and funny characters

FMers--
Some of our writers have made the move to Win 2000, leaving the rest of us behind, stuck in NT 4.0
SP5 or 6.
We use some ZapfDingbat characers for bullets and little arrows to connect menu items. Everyone
(including the Win 2000 users) are seeing these characters OK in FM (6.0, BTW) and in Acrobat
Reader. But ... when the Win 2000 people make the PS file, the characters disappear and no one can
see them in the PDF. By experimentation, we know that it's the creation of the PS file that breaks
things, not the Distiller.
Has anyone seen this? Does anyone have a solution?
Thanks in advance.
--Alex
                Alex Ragen
       Technical Publications Manager
         Check Point Software Technologies
            WE SECURE THE INTERNET
  phone: +972 3 753 4552 fax: +972 3 575 9256
          http://www.checkpoint.com