Re: Object Id's

Each FM object has an object type, which you can get via
F_ApiGetObjectType().  That returns UIntTs like FO_Book, FO_Doc, etc.
The FDK defines all these.  I don't believe you can rely on a direct
mapping between these obj types and the numbering scheme used in the
openObjectId markers.

I haven't worried about this part of the prodcut for some time - off the
top of my head, the only way you can know what numbers to use in the
goToObjectId link for specific object types, is to already know.  That
is to say, you'll have to create the lists that are interesting, and see
what numbers they produce.  It seems you already did that.  Then set up
a switch to convert an object type into the value you need for that
number.  Hopefully, you aren't dealing with too many object types...
There are something on the order of 90 FO_* object types, but only so
many of them make sense for your purposes.

Also, do you use the F_ObjHandleT ID fo the object, or the FP_Unique
property of the object.  I believe what you need is the FP_Unique (the
UID)- this is persistent across sessions.

Cheers           cud