Trouble viewing FrameUsers

Sorry to disturb you with this administrative issue
concerning the other framers list...

The FrameUsers mailing list seems to have had a few
problems yesterday, but according to Brad they are
now solved and the list is back to normal.
However, I'm still having problem connecting to the
Web interface for the mailing list, which is located
at lists.frameusers.com. I can without problems
connect to and read www.frameusers.com, but the
"Email Lists" links simply doesn't work for me. I
have checked this both at home and at work, all day.

According to Brad, the web interface is working.
Can anyone else please confirm whether you can use
the above mentioned link and get any response from
lists.frameusers.com?

Please reply to me in private. Thanks!