Spelling checker rejects non-breaking hyphen

This is not really a question, more of an FYI: I type X-axis using a
non-breaking hyphen, as I don't want it to break across lines like: X-
axis.

The spelling checking flagged it and suggested X-axis (normal hyphen).

It seems to me that Frame should recognize the non-breaking hyphen as
a layout instruction and for the purposes of the spelling checker
treat it the same as a normal hyphen.

So there.

Regards
---