FM6: initial problems

After trying out FM 6 on Windows 2000 for a little while,
I have the following problems and questions:

When I double-click a filename in the book file, the file
always open minimized. In FM 5.5, I had to double-click the
file twice to open it. When I try this in FM 6, the second
double-click starts renaming the file...
Can someone please offer a solution, other than having
to home in and double-click the little file icon?

When paging through the book, I never get a dialog asking
me whether to open the next/previous file; FM always open
the other file instantly. I can see no setting controlling
whether to get a dialog. How do I stop this?

I have tried to use the new Document Info tab in the PDF
Setup dialog. I fill in the author and title, click Set,
and check that each file in the book has the same setting.
Despite this, when I generate the PDF, the document info
isn't there... I print to PS file with Acrobat Data on and
using the Acrobat Distiller printer, followed by distilling
with Distiller 4.05. Any ideas?

How does the file optimization for PDF work? I'm having a
hard time understanding if I need to do this for my files
coming from 5.5, depending on the setting of the option
Create Named Destinations... If I want my PDF files as
small as possible, I should turn the option off, but
what about "optimizing" the files? I don't get it!