ANN: Frame 6 books in stores and online

Hi all,

BOOKSTORE UPDATE for The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6

   Computer Literacy in San Jose has many copies in stock now.

   Also in the Bay area -- Bookshop Santa Cruz, Cody's Books (Berkeley).

   Most national Borders, Barnes & Noble, and indie bookstores can
   special-order the title. Many have and can repeat the process.
   Several Canadian bookstores have also processed orders.

For special orders, ask for ISBN 1-930597-01-0.
We ship immediately, so delays are minimal.

A number of key indie and technical bookstores in silicon-forest,
silicon-desert, silicon-outpost regions are starting to order or carry us.
I'll update that list in a few weeks.

ONLINE BOOKSTORES

    Amazon.com -- now lists the book for special order.
    Borders.com -- now lists the book for special order.

We ship immediately, so you'll get the book faster than their conservative
estimates. Search on the author's last name (Neuburger) or the ISBN
(1-930597-01-0).

The Fatbrain.com listing disappeared as a result of their database merge
with BN.com. We're working on this. When the merge is complete, we should
be in both catalogs.

Thanks,

Tom Neuburger
The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6