RE: How to change keyboard assignment--Sun UNIX

*** The original message appeared on the FrameUsers mailing list.
*** If this information was useful, consider copying it to FrameUsers.

From: Pat Fortino
> Both my Back Space and Del key delete backwards. Currently,
> the only way I can delete forward is to push Control + d.
> How can I change my commands file so my Del key deletes forward.

The simplest way on UNIX is to define a keyboard macro:
Use File > Utilities > Keyboard macros > Record a new macro
Press Ctrl+d as the only key sequence and end the macro.
Assign it to the Delete key.
If the macro works as expected, consider copying your local
~/fminit/fmMacros file to $FMHOME/fminit.