Re: ANN: Bookstore availability of Frame 6 book

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:56:41 -0800, Thomas Neuburger
<thomasn@twelfthnight.com> wrote:

>A number of people have asked about buying the book at bookstores.
>
>Some bookstores carry it or order it regularly. In the Bay Area, try:
>   Bookshop Santa Cruz

Yay!  My favorite bookstore!  I paid $52 there, it's in stock,
and the shelf copy in the "New and Recommended" section has a
glowing review by a staffperson (Dave) tacked up under it...

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/