Re: Style definitions

Marge,

Try MifMuncher available from the following site:
http://www.bostext.de/download.htm

The site is in German, but you can easily recognize the specific
download you want. It's the last one on the list. The version I
have is in English, so I'm assuming this one is also. MifMuncher
will give you all you want to know about paras and character
formats.

Greg Henderson
Lucent Technologies

=============== original ======================
Is it possible to print out a list of the styles in a template
and the
definitions/characteristics of each style? Someone else created
the Frame
template, and I need to make a matching one for Word so all
documents look
similar, regardless of the software used to produce them. Life
would be
considerably less difficult if I could work from a list. Is it
possible?