OT: Single-Sourcing on a Budget

Hi there

If you're not interested in learning about how to single-source documents on
a budget, please delete this message.

**************************
Join us on April 17-18 in Indianapolis, Indiana for our new class,
"Single-Sourcing on a Budget". The cost for 2 days is $700.00 and includes
lunch, parking, and a free hour of one-on-one consulting for each attendee.

During this class we'll focus on how you can create reusable documents using
structured writing techniques and commercially available tools. You'll learn
how to

** analyze your audience
** analyze your deliverables
** create containers for various types of content
** create a "shell" document that can be filled in by various subject matter
experts
** create a BluPrint that sets up the rules for using your containers
** use your BluPrint to develop a template that makes your life easier
** evaluate which commercially available tools, and which features in those
tools, can help you achieve your goals and stay on budget

This isn't a writing class--we don't discuss words, grammatical issues, or
style guides. Nor does it focus on a specific tool, because there are a
variety of tools that you can use.

P.S.--Ya'know what's interesting? This isn't just for single-source
solutions--it helps anyone who has to write stuff.

Looking forward to serving you

Jerilynne Sander
Simply Written, Inc.
317.562.9298
www.simplywritten.com
Check our website for information on what you need to do *before* you pick
your single-sourcing tools.