RE: This one is real (new virus)!

here is a little more info -

It is important to be sure that you know what an
e-mail
attachment is BEFORE you open it.

Like the recent AnnaKournikova virus, this one
spreads via Outlook and the address book.
However, this one is nasty; it will delete all
EXE, INI, COM, BMP, and DLL
files from your Windows directory!

This virus is called "NakedWife" from the subject
of the message, or
"JibJab".  Please do NOT rely on only looking for
this subject line.
Someone can easily rewrite the virus to use a
different subject, or the
virus can even be self-modifying.