Re: Maintaining TOC and Index hyperlinks in pdf

Hi Shelley,

You may have gotten the answer already (I'm on digest at FrameUsers), but
in case you haven't, check if you have a character format change in the
middle of the line containing the TOC or index entry. Clickable hypertext
areas in text are bounded by paragraph marks or by changes to character
format, whichever comes first.

Thus, if your TOC entries start with a Dingbat bullet, only the bullet will
be clickable. If your index entries change to italics for page numbers,
nothing after that change will be clickable.

Hope this helps,

Tom Neuburger
www.twelfthnight.com