frameviewer simulation with framemaker

Hi,

I have a lot of framemaker documents all referencing eachother via
references and hypertext links. Is there a way to simulate the behavious of
frameviewer _without_ having to lock each file separately or keeping alt
and control pressed the whole time.

There are a few hundred files, so locking will take quite some effort and
will have to be undone before I deliver the files. I dont have Frameviewer,
so I'm looking for a way to simulate it using FrameMaker.

Regards,
Adrie

--
Adrie Berg (ajberg@email.com)