Needed: WP viewer

Sorry for the x-post, but things are beginning to get desparate...

There are several old WordPerfect files (5.x and 6.x, both DOS and Windows
versions) that I need to convert. While most convert well enough to see the
original layout, some don't (especially those with frames and graphics). So
I need some way to view them in their native format (I don't have WP
installed).

I've been searching the web for a viewer that shows WP files, but it's a bit
like looking for the proverbial needle-in-a-haystack. Does anyone out there
know where I can find a good WP viewer?

TIA,
Avi

Avi Smith, Technical Writer